Educational programs for preschool to grade 3
Are you tired of saying "don't touch that" on field trips? Kids can touch everything at the Children's Discovery Museum! We are committed to serving the needs of children by providing hands-on exhibits and programming that stimulate curiosity and motivate learning. Our museum facilitates exploration as we believe that it is through self-guided discovery that children enhance their learning processes.
Call 306-683-2555 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your group visit today.
- A Discovery Program, creative play time in the museum, and an optional craft to take home.
- $90 for up to 20 children, $4 for each additional child. Chaperones are free.
- Maximum number of children: 35.
- All children must be three or older. Please book an Exploration visit if you have younger children in your group.
- Tous nos programmes "Discovery" sont également disponibles en français.
- Creative play time in the museum, and an optional craft to take home.
- $80 for up to 20 children, $4 for each additional child. Chaperones are free.
- Maximum number of children: 30.
For all visits
- Visits are two hours and must be booked in advance. Available times are Mondays and Tuesdays, morning or afternoon. The museum will be closed to the public during your visit. Exploration visits may also be booked on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday, but the museum will remain open to the public.
- We require a minimum of 1 adult for every 5 children.
- There is no food or drink allowed in the museum. Hungry children are welcome to have a snack on the bench outside the museum.
- No shoes.
- Cancellation policy: Because these programs are in high demand, it is important for the Children's Discovery Museum to receive early notice if a group needs to cancel. Organizations that book a program and do not show up, or that cancel or postpone a booking without a valid reason (e.g. school buses aren’t running due to the weather) with less than a week’s notice, will be expected to pay the full fee for the visit.
Groups with more than 15 students will be divided in two. Free play is an important part of the visit, and we will do our best to ensure that children have plenty of time to explore the exhibits on their own. Programs are tailored to the level of the group. Please note that these programs are not suitable for children under the age of three.
Muddy Paws Animal Clinic
Construction for Kids
Dare to Discover Theatre
- The Mitten (all grades)
- Stranger in the woods (all grades)
- Mortimer (preschool & K)
- Paper Bag Princess (grades 1 to 3)
Colours of the Rainbow
The Amazing Animals of Northern Saskatchewan
Into the Aspen Grove